E-BUSINESS & E-MARKETING
WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH RIGHT TOOLS TO MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL...
You have reached the premier online destination for MLM Training and Support. If your search for concise, to the point, accurate and easy to access training has brought you to our pages, then you have found the right spot.
BEST NETWORK MARKETING QUOTES
1. “If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people.” - Chinese Proverb
2. “Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” - Anthony Robbins
3. ” You have the power in the present moment to change limiting beliefs and consciously plant the seeds for the future of your choosing. As you change your mind, you change your experience.” - Serge Kahili King
4. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” - Jim Rohn
5. ” Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal” - Earl Nightingale
6. “All great achievements require time.” - Maya Angelou
7. “One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love, and to long life.”
~Alexander A. Bogomoletz
8. “Competition, founded upon the conflicting interests of individuals, is in reality far less productive of wealth and enterprise than co-operation, involving though it does the constant apparent sacrifice of the individual to the common interests.” – Robert Hugh Benson
9. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” - Steve Jobs
10. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” -Dhirubhai Ambani
11. “Life is a sum of all your choices.” - Albert Camus
12. “As you climb the ladder of success, be sure it’s leaning against the right building.” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
13. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” - Mark Caine
14. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” - Wayne Gretzky
15. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” - Albert Einstein
16. ” Courage, hard work, self-mastery, and intelligent effort are all essential to successful life”- Theodore Roosevelt
17. ” The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” - Anthony Robbins
18. “Many people work the business wrong, then claim the business is wrong when it doesn’t work.” - Len Clements, Founder & CEO of MarketWave, Inc.
19. “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” - Calvin Coolidge
20. “Success is living up to your potential. That’s all. Wake up with a smile and go after life. Don’t just show up at the game or the office. Live it, enjoy it, taste it, smell it, feel it.” - Joe Kapp
21. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” - Unknown
22. “I don’t know the key to success but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.” - Bill William Henry Cosby
23. ” He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children; who has filled his niche and accomplished his task, who has left the world better than he found it, whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul; who has never lacked appreciation of earth’s beauties, nor failed to express it; who has always looked for the best in others and given the best he had; whose life is an inspiration; whose memory a benediction.” - Robert Louis Stevenson
24. “AMBITION is the path to success. PERSISTENCE is the vehicle you arrive in.” - Bill Bradley
25. “The number one skill in life is not giving up.” - Bryant McGill
26. “The biggest failure you can have in life is not trying at all.” - Emil Motyck
27. “A man is but the product of His thoughts. What he thinks, He becomes.” - Mahatma Gandhi
28. “You cannot beat the person who NEVER gives up.” - Babe Ruth
29. “Don’t hate what you don’t understand” - John Lennon
30. “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” - Walt Disney
31. “That’s why when people say, “Zig, motivation doesn’t last”. I say…Bathing doesn’t either, that’s why I recommend it daily!” - Zig Ziglar
32. “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand. They listen with the intent to reply.” - Stephen Covey
33. “Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.” - Jack Canfield
34. “Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” - John Steinbeck
35. “Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.” - Benjamin Franklin
36. “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson
37. “Let your dreams outgrow the shoes of your expectations.” - Ryunosuke Satoro
38. “Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly. But the bumble bee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway.” - Mary Kay Ash
39. “Far away there in the sunshine, are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe them, and try to follow where they lead.” - Louise May Alcott
40. “The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try and the faith to believe it possible.” - Rich DeVos
41. “No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for human spirit.” - Helen Keller
42. “Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.” - General George S. Patton
43. “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” - Isaac Newton
44. “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” - Mark Twain
45. “Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.” - Jack Herbert
46, Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible” - Audrey Hepburn
47. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. - Ambrose Redmoon
48. “It’s all about people. It’s about networking and being nice to people and not burning any bridges.” - Mike Davidson
49. “The successful networkers I know, the ones receiving tons of referrals and feeling truly happy about themselves, continually put the other person’s needs ahead of their own.” - Bob Burg
50. Life is a journey, not a destination - Souz
To Your MASSIVE Success!
How To Write Smokin Ads... Copywriting Course
Contestburner: Amazing Viral Marketing Software - Earn 50%!
Start Making Real Money Today - From The Comfort Of Your Own Home! The Ultimate Work At Home Resource.
Instantly Profit From Over 400 Niches! Get Monthly PLR Ebooks, Articles, Adsense Websites, Autoresponders, And More! Discover The Insider Secrets Of How Thousands Of Internet Marketers Are Making Money With PLR (private Label Rights) Articles And Ebooks!
Fapturbo Is The Only Automated Forex Income Solution That Doubles Real Monetary Deposits In Under 30 Days. No Backtest Tricks. The Best Converting And Best Performing Forex Product On The Planet, Period. No Wonder It Sells Like Candy